Itchy bumps on buttocks, bumps present on penis, testicles, scabbing. Causes for bumps?

I have these itchy bumps on my butt. And I they are on my penis too and testicles but they don t itch there. They only itch on my butt. They are bumps that are a little red that have a scab in the middle that heals in a week or two. Some dont get scabs if i dont itch. Ive had them for awhile. Went to doctor got tested for herpes . Syphilis and other stuff. I can send pictures or something or give you more details.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013