Itchy bumps on back, neck, face, shoulders, stomach pain, face swelling, tiredness. Treatment?

I tarted showing symptoms over a week ago three itchy bumps left side back of right side of neck , the itching was what made me remember when I had it once before so I knew what was coming. We were camping so nothing I could do about it. Next day was worse, I should say I have M.S. so back home still couldn t get to dppoc s. The thing is now its traveled, my whole face, a few on left side of shoulder , aafrade now drove myself to docs, I live in sm town, 15k away from docs, . ? Is stomic. Pain. Part of this,and it is on hands more between fingers? H ands face fell swollen to,very tired. Thanks never did this before so I hope it gets to a doc. K
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012
Hi welcome to HCMForum. The problem you are facing is called utricaria.
occur due to release of histamin. it also can initiate stomach pain or vice
versa. it should be immediately attended by doctor. if it is trouble some
also you should consult a doctor. Besides i advise you some diet recomen-
-dations as avoid taking brinjal egg and any sea foods. I hope you are
satisfied with my reply. thank you.