Itchy bumps in vaginal area. Hurts to urinate. Contacted from sexual partner?

Hi, I have been noticing bumps in my vaginal area. they are flesh colored and they itch and when i scratch the area gets red. ive been getting this white, thick discretion. when i pee and it hits the bumps it hurts. ive been with the same guy for a while and it didnt show up until after we had been together for a while. I m worried i got something from him. help :(
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013
Hello ma'am.

Somehow from your description the exact location of these bumps is still unclear to me.

But I shall assune you have noticed these bumps inside your vagina. Along with all your other symptoms this dors sound like an infection, but only further investigstions and a physical examination can help in accurately diagnosing your condition.

In such a scenario I would advise you to get a urine analysis and a vaginal swab test to help diagnose and guide towards appropriate treatment of your condition (especially a culture examination).

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.