Itchy bumps and rashes on legs, buttocks, back and neck, swollen lips, burning palms and foot, taking allegra 120mg. Advice?

I am getting itchy bumps and blister kind of rashes on my legs, buttocks , back and neck and get swelling of lips and swelling and burning like feeling in palms and foot sole. these rashes comes and goes away in hours and appear in different parts of the body. when ever i take allegra 120mg tablets it goes away and i feel better. please advice what should i do which medicine to take.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012