Itchy bump on scar from earlier laparoscopy. How to get rid of it?

I have an itchy red bump that appears on a scar from a previous Laparoscopy surgery three years ago. The scar appears to have healed correctly. However, every once in a while (always in the middle of the night), I wake up itching very badly from this bump. Then within 5-10 minutes it goes away leaving no signs that it was even there. I have asked several do toes and they have no idea. Last night this happened twice. The first one in the same area and the second one on another scar.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012