Itchy bump on breast, on finger, swelling, no pus. What is it?

Hi, I've got a itchy raised bump on the inside of my left breast that is about the size in diameter of the top of my pinky finger. (I have small hands.) it almost looks like the top has a circle cut out and in the middle it is white as if it has pus in it but no pus is coming out. It swelled a lot yesterday but a towel with warm water has brought down the swelling to just the actual bump. Should I be concerned? Do you have an idea what it might be? I am prone to acne, but this doesn't really look like a kind of pimple I've had before.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013