Itchy bump on back. Small bumps around it when scratched. Multiplying. What could it be?

Hello, I am a 33 year old female that smokes. Two weeks ago I noticed that I had a bump on my back that itch , then last week it started to itch and I scratched it,and a day or two later I noticed small bumps around it. Days have passed and now I m noticing more and more bumps. Last night I noticed a lot more, I took pictures and now there is a black bump with red bumps in it and more red bumps around it. They don t itch until I touch them. Just need too know if its something I should be worried about.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013