Itchy bump on anus, growing bigger, pain on sitting. Causes and treatment?

Hi, I had a flesh colored little itchy bump on my anus , the next day it was a little bigger and no longer itchy but hurts when I sit down. What could this be? I tried to pop it but it wouldn t work although it does look like a pimple now because the color has changed on the bump in one dat to white. What s weird is that it looks like I may have gotten bit by an ant the way it leads up to the actual flesh colored bump at the bottom because it looks like my skin lifted up and is pink at the bottom then this flesh colored bump. Now its white and the same way. Help!
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012
Hi...dear felic..,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
It could be Anal pile..,
So consult good surgeon.,
He can suggest correct treatment of this..,