Itchy bump connected to clitoris, swelling, redness and irritation. Treated with zinc oxide. Next?

i have an itchy bump connected to my clitoris. it seems to be um, multiplying in a way? like my labia minora is getting swollen and bigger than the other side, all starting out and stemming from my clitoris. initially my doctor said it was just a break in my skin, didn t seem very worried about it, and instructed me to treat it with zinc oxide , but that didn t help. i ve been treated for teeny tiny genital warts in the past, and am wondering if this could be related to HPV? from far away it just looks like i have asymmetrical labia, but up close the area directly next to my clitoris is slightly red and irritated, and i can tell it s getting fatter, yet i have no pain, just itch and a very mild burning sensation.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013