Itchy bruises on penis on touching. Not responding to soframycin. Need help

Hello sir, my query is that I have a couple of bruises on my penis that don t itch until I touch them. There are like 5-6 of them on my shaft skin. I haven t had any sex in my life. It doesn t pain, the don t secrete any liquid. They just itch a lot and hurt like a cut when I masturbate. The bruise had been there for I guess a month now. I had even applied some soframycin on the bruise but that didn t help. Please reply asap. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012