Itchy bottom lip, bumps, dry, cracked. Any idea?

So I was scratching my bottom lip because it itched earlier in the day, then I began to feel a bump so I left it alone.I checked later in the day in the mirror and a tiny cluster of small bumps were right under my bottom lip on the right side( my right) So I woke up and it was burning (like itching) so I checked and the cluster had gotten bigger its now more or less the size of a dime maybe a little smaller. I haven t kissed anyone. My lips are usually rally dry and cracked? Do you have any idea what it could be? Thanks for taking the time to read this :)
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012
Hi i think u are suffering from herpes labalis which is the reason for swelling and cracking of lips with blisters over the lower lips.it can be cured by atarax 25 mg at night.broad spectrum antibiotic twice daily use of acyclovir 400 mg thrice daily and application of acyclovir ointment in the morning and fudic cream in the night