Itchy boils on neck. Taking Ebysil. Spots on face and hands, spreading

I aam 35 yrs old. I suddenly started getting these boils on my neck which were itchy. I thought they were insect bites and thought that they'd pass. But as days passed by it developed into rash. I was given ointments saying that it was due to fungus another doctor said that it was rash caused due to food allergy or the pet(cat) I am on medication ebysil but this rash just doesntt seem to stop. It started with the neck now has spread to the back, the stomach, the legs the head and now I can see a few spots on my face and hands. The boils are small red spots with a few water tip
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013