Itchy blisters on toes, pain on popping, forming a head, spreading condition. Treatment options?

Hi I have had itching blister on my toes for weeks now,,some are large some are only pinhead size..if they burst they are very painful and if they itch the itch radiates right over my feet ..they are also starting to appear on other parts of my body like hives but the itch can be unbearable you just have to itch even the tips of my toes are itchy..the ones on my body after being scratched form a tiny indented lid
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013