Itchy blisters on the fingers, legs and stomach. What are these?

About a month ago, this inside on my fingers(the creases) started to itch so bad to where I made them turn into blisters.. Since then they have spread on my butt,boobs,all up and down my legs,arms stomach .Everywhere.. But they go away.. And then out of no where it starts to itch and then I m itching all over and it s cause me to not sleep at night! They kind of look like little pimples and the get white Sometimes but usually they are just red and it until I make it hurt.. Do u know what this may be?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012