Itchy blisters on hands and mouth, urine and blood tests say abnormal pH levels down. Advice?

Hello Dr.Grief, I went to the doctor yesterday because I have small itchy, blister like spots on my hands and feet . My doctor said it could be hand, foot , and mouth and they took a urine and blood sample. After I left the office I started getting somewhat similar little blisters around the inside of my nostrils. This morning I got the lab results back from my urine dip/micro and the following are the results. Color/Clarity clear yellow Sp. Gr. 1020 pH 5.5 Leuk + Nitrite n Protein n Glucose n Ketone n Urobili n Bili n Blood tr Micro Epith/hpf 3-5 WBC/hpf 0-2 RBC/hpf 0-2 crystals - mucus + Casts - other - Result: abnormal I have no idea what any of that means except that my pH went from 8 to 5.5 from Saturday to Monday and I m abnormal. What does that all mean? I m very concerned and I can t wait for my doctor to call later, I d rather know a little more now. Thank you very much.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012