Itchy bleeding scrotum, sores on feet, leg due to eczema. How to control?

i have a very embarrassing issue, i have a itchy scrotum , anal area,sores on the tops of feet and lower legs, its so bad my scrotum is bleeding i have been putting up with this for 12 years i have used every cream known to man to control it i have tried anti histimines, im out of answers, i have seen doctors about it ive been told its from it being eczema to its in my head, i do everything possible to kepp from itching it, tryng to break the itch cycle, it hits me like an attack its worse at night, if i take a shower it calms it for a short time. i hope someone can please help!
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012