Itchy black scabs on breast. Had eczema. Chances of having cancer?

I have itchy black scabes on my breast . They appear to be on the milk ducts. I have had eczema my entire life but I have never had it on my breast. I first noticed it about six months ago on my right breast but I used alot of different lotions and creams that eventually made it go away. Currenty I have a new one on my left breast that has been resistant to all differnet types of creams and lotions. I also notice that during my period they seem to be even more dry and itchy. I read that red patches and bumps could be a sign of some type of cancer but I have not been able to find anything on black itchy scabes.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013