Itchy arms, legs, face during pregnancy. Tests normal. What to do?

I have been suffering with itchy arms legs face for the last 10 weeks of my pregnancy, I am now 35+4 pregnant all tests are coming back with normal results they fluctuate but still within the normal as I am being advised. I am being told off different doctors different answers. I was to.d last week I was still being treated as having obstetric cholestasis and that if I was concerned she would induce me then today another doctor said that I can't have it as previous 2 pregnancies were fine and results are coming back normal. I don't know what else go do I am worried for my unborn son more than this unexplained itch
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013