Itchy arms, legs and neck, reddish, hives on stomach. What is going on?

I have small ride itchy bites all over my arms and hands with a few on the back of neck and legs. I know it s not bed bugs bc my boyfriend doesn t have anything and not fleas bc my cat does not have fleas. I found a clear pill bug like insect in my room the other day...not a caterpillar or centipede of any sort...other than that, no sign of bug. I ve had the bites for about a week and a half. They started with like five on one hand and multiplied randomly throughout the day and night. Three nights ago I broke out in hives across my stomach. Two nights ago I broke out even worse with hives across my back and woke up with minor hives on my stomach. I ve had minor chest pain . I have no idea what s going on and don t want to go to the doctor so I have some idea so no money I wasted in trips or medications . Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013