Itchy anus, tiny bumps, crawling sensation. History of hemroids. Cure for symptoms?

I have been to the Dr at least 3 times for an itchy anus. I've been tested for pin worm-negative, Dr has go RN me antifungals and nothing has helped. I hey severe itching at my anus and I am now seeing tiny bums in the area. Witch hazel and teatree oil have helped aleve itching but no cure for over a year now. If I'm sweaty or sun is hitting the area I deal like yeast is forming or like ants crawling in that area. I have had issues with hemroids and someone put their finger in that area, shortly after is when I began having the itching and crawling sensations.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013