Itchy anus after bowel movement, burns after urinating, swollen perineum. Genital herpes?

Hi, I have a serious problem with my anus and perineum . It started a few months ago with itching, especially after a Bowel Movement. Well recently, about a week ago I started having burning pain in anus area and all the perineum is swollen. Theres a largely swollen pink line from my anus to my vagina . It burns when I urinate or have a BM or have sexual intercourse ( with my fiance) whom i ve been with for a long time. Although we did find out last month after a blood test that he has genital herpes although he hasnt had symptoms for over 30 years.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012