Itchy and warm toe, discoloration. Taking Duromine. Could this be a result?

My middle toe on my right foot is very itchy when warm and I noticed now that it has a discolouration that makes it look bruised. The skin around it look like a popped blister (loose skin). There also appears to be hard balked bumps coming up on both my big toe and the two between. I am currently taking duromine 30mg. Could this be a result??
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
hi i think it is infectious eczematous dermatitis.i do not think it is due to duromine 30 mg.dark discolouration is mainly due to itching.keep the infected part in luke warm water then pat it dry and apply diprovate-g ointment over the lesions.use atarax 25 mg at night,broad spectrum antibiotic twice daily can cure the condition