Itchy and reddish spots on face. Applied katialis for pimples. Is it allergic reaction ?

Hi.. I am currently having an itchy and reddish spots on my face. Last night, i applied katialis on my face because I heard it is effective for pimples . Then, just this morning, I woke up very disappointed!. Those affected areas turned reddish and itchy. It seems like I had an allergic reaction of katialis. The reddish spots are very noticeable and I m ashamed to go outside. Please help me with this. What should I do to make it subside faster? I am very worried about this. Thanks for any advice you can give.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012