Itchy and red skin, zits on forehead after stopping Betnovate. What should I do?

Hi, i have been using betnovate cream on my face for years now. I wash my face before going to sleep every night and apply it on my face. I tried to stop using it but can t cos my skin gets very itchy and red and small zits start appearing on forehead , cheeks and chin if i do not apply it on my face for a day even. I have a combination skin and i started using betnovate cream without any consultation with a doctor. I am 21 years old.i am now completely dependent on betnovate in order to avoid zits and itchiness. What should i do? I want to discontinue using betnovate cream..please suggest what should i do?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012