Itchy and red bumps on foot, rash on wrists. Allergic to penicillin. Anything to alleviate itchiness?

I have small itchy red bumps on the top of one foot , and an itchy rash on both bumps at all on my wrists...I am allergic to penecillian and recently had a mold problem remediated in my home, yesterday, I was also in contact with a little girl healing from hand foot and mouth, but I have NO fever and none of the other symptoms. What i have feels like an allergic reaction to food or something else.... Both food allergies AND HF&M all have to run their course, is there anything to alleviate the itchiness, or something else I should be considering?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012