Itchy and red belly button piercing. Used vitamin moisturizer. What else to try?

Hi, i got my belly button pierced late august it was, it was fine all up until now, i cleaned it regularly with the soothing spray given to me by the piercer and looked after it well without going into any chlorinated pools or anything. Only just recently has it been really quite itchy and red. I went to the piercer and showed them and it was believed to me having an allergic reaction to the surgical steel so i changed it to a titanium bar. I ve been using this vitamin moisturiser on it every day a brand called simple . It s meant for your face but i believed it worked quite well, it cleared up quite a lot, then one day it just got red again, i am still using the moisturiser but i really dont know what else to try! please help!
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012