Itchy and painful lesions, filled with pus, onion smell on face, elbow and shoulder

HI Doctor, I have been getting these acne type scars/lesions which starts off looking like your regular mild to extreme bad acne but I have popped a few, more than a few, because they itch and hurt a little. Because they are annoying popping a few and I noticed that they are not filled with a white solid - pus but they are filled with this clearer more watered down liquid....which smells like onions....almost a light garlic ordor....and I get them mostly on the left side of my body or left side of my face.....on the body i have been getting this only on my upper arms between my elbow and shoulder but on the face they show up in random ares all of which are more focused on the left side of my body. Once popped and the clear pus comes out following quickly by blood the area swells a little....get a little irritated red ...then a scab forms around in about a half a day to a day
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012