Itchy and lumpy shots on several body parts. Had donated blood earlier in the week. Cause?

Ive come up in a rash ..very ichi and lumpy spots on the back of my legs thighs groin area neck and parm of hands very red and iching badly.. around mouth and eyebrows only for 10 minutes..neck very red.. and forearms iching. I gave blood 10 days ago,, got a bruse which happens now and again (given blood 10/12 times before) but just above brusing on the upper arm came a patch size of the bottom of a pint glass with blisters then about 2 hours ago I got this painful iching in the groin frist then I looked and notice rash by the time I got home my sons who work with me could see the redness all over me
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012