Itchy and hot rash on left breast, history of cancer, had malignant melanoma, spots on liver observed

I have rash on left breast strong hist of fam cancer incl BC - Dr is scheduling mamm and ultrasound, have had malignant melanoma in past and 2 spots on liver being observed but not since my fam Dr retired - rash has been itchy hot moved toward nipple - breast just doesn't feel right almost bruised Feeling to the touch - should I b worried - is 3 wks now. And appeared just like that - in a blink of an eye .. Thx sorry foR the bpther I do not have either payment methoD :( my husband is also recovering from stge IV adv cancer
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013