Itchy and burning sensation on foreskin, small white pimples on skin, pain on the penis tip, treatment

hi I am 24 years old male .from last 20 day I am facing some problem related to my penis , i am feeling litchi and burning sensation on foreskin and very small white pimples thin bunch(small) is there on skin.but from few day before itching and burning sensation become less but there is small pain in front side of penis.i am scared and shying consulting doctor so please suggest me the treatment and what happen to me and suggest to which specialist i have to consult this problem.
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012