Itchy anal hole, red and raised, no odor or fluid. What is it?

Hello. I am an RN at a large hospital and work on a med surg floor. For the past 6 months I have been having an itchy butt hole. Recently it has gotten progressively worse and have noticed a 2 inch diameter red, slightly raised ring around my anus that is growing symmetrically around the anus. It weeps a clear non odorous fluid. I have been treated with flatly and diflucan but have not noticed any changes. Please help. What could this be
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013