Itchy Vagina what does that mean?

i know it sounds funny but i have a very itchy vagina, its the inside of it! i hate it, i really wana scratch it, but i dont wana keep putting my hands down there, lol! i dont wana go to the doctors about it either.. girls have any of yous been through this sort of situation? also when i wipe my self after i`ve been for a wee, i get this white slimy sort thing on the tissue.. looks abit like gunge... please can sum1 tell me, what that means!!! i`ve had it for about 5 days now.... btw i aint a ho... im married, i only have sex with my husband. and not so often either!
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
It's probably an infection. But, don't worry or be embarrassed. Lot's of girls get infections "down there". the best thing to do is go see your Doctor. You don't want to ignore because it could get worse. Good luck!

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.