Itchy Coccyx, scratched and bad odder liquid discharge, stay far from gluten. Celiac Disease?

For several months I've had a constant itchy Coccyx (I have accidentally on occasion scratched too hard and a semi opaque liquid leeks out and it's very irritated and raw), and it has a very bad odor (my gf has said it smells like very bad vinegar or something worse).

I do have Celiac Disease (clinically diagnosed 3+ years ago) and I stay away from all gluten (sometimes I do mess up and feel for it the next day or 2).
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013