Itching with skin tag in the anus. Treated with anti fungal creams and steroids. Itching spreading to vagina. How to stop this?

hi, im suffering with a seriously itchy bottom and the itch is spreading towards my vagina. I do have a skin tag on my anus from a large pile during pregnancy. I ve been treated with steroid and anti fungal creams such I can t use any more as the sign in that area is thinning, I ve also been treated for worms but none of this has helped. I don t use soap in the bath and haven t changed my washing powder. This all started 16 months ago after my daughter was born. What can I do to stop this?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013