Itching, swelling, redness on right side of vagina, small black dot, clear discharge on popping. Suggestions?

I started having tenderness and itchy on the right side of my vagina 5 days ago since then the right side has become very swollen, red and painful to touch. Also, I spotted a pin size black dot that was easily scrapped off but left a small open hole like a pore that had clear fluids. The next morning the dot returned and two more appeared. Please help. I am currently out of town for work and haven t been able to see my doctor
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013