Itching, swelling, redness on labia majora. Used tea tree oil suppositories. Cure?

Hello Doctor, I have been experiencing severe itching and rawness on my labia majora . They are red and swollen and very sensitive to touch. I have been on my period this week, so I haven t been able to try any suppositories until now. I purchased tea tree oil suppositories and just inserted it about an hour ago, so do not know the outcome yet. I saw my doctor when this began about three weeks ago and was tested for candida and std s, which were all negative. What should I do to get rid of this feeling? Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012