Itching, swelling in private area, white crust on outside, bacteria in urine. STD?

well i recently went to the doctor with my mom because i had itching and swelling in my private area and i believe is from sexual contact. for the most part it is back to normal except for some flaky white stuff on the outside. it goes away once i get in the shower. i didn t want to say in front of my mom so i just told the doctor i wasn t sexually active. She said the i had bacteria in my urine so can that lead to any STDS?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012