Itching, swelling in foreskin, unusual build up of smegma, urine smell bad. Possible reason, solution?

Several weeks ago my penis became very itchy. I wash under the foreskin when in the shower and did so again the day after it became itchy. I found an unusual build up of smegma. I cleaned this away and the itching stopped. However, the next day there again was an unusual build up of smegma. (no itching though) and again I cleaned it away. Then my foreskin started to swell up (no redness) and I was unable to retract it fully to clean underneath. I could still see a build up of smegma there. Over the next few days the skin around the foreskin became very dry and started to crack. My urine started to smell very bad as well (colour is fine). The foreskin is still very swollen (no change in colour) and I am unable to retract it at all. The smegma build up doesnt seem to be as severe. im 35 and this has never happened to me before. What could be the problem? and what might be the solution? no snippity snip will be happening though. A girl gave me a blowjob before 2 weeks ago. Is this due to that ?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012