Itching, sores, white yellowish discharge from labia. Clitoris swollen, sore, burning on urination. Suggestions?

I am experiencing itching, a milky white and slightly yellowish discharge, and sores have appeared on my inner and outer labia. My clitoris is very swollen and sore and burns when urine touches the area. When I pulled back the hood I found yellowish discharge and possibly a sore, but it hurt so much it was hard to get a good look. I have an appointment with an OBGYN tomorrow, but now may have to reschedule due to work and am hoping to get answers immediately.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013