Itching sensation in uterus, had taken gestragen birth control post unprotected sex. Cause?

HI, i had sex the 1st of January, and we didn t use any kind of protection i was taking a break of BC because i ve been sexually inactive for a couple of months upto that date. And the following day i took 8 birth control pills to substitute the morning after ( same dose of hormone). these were taken in 2 doses 4 in the morning and 4 12 hrs later. (my Doctor prescribed a gestragen birth control instead of the combo because of migranes. which i started 4 days ago) Now i have this itching sensation l ocated in or on my uterus - sure because i cant itch it obviously.what can this be? its like a very light pain therefore discribed as an itch, because it not hurting just annoying and itchy!
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013