Itching sensation in inner labia, bumps and soreness. What is wrong?

Hello. I began having this itching sensation on one small section of my inner labia today. A few hours later the itching became more intense but still localized to the right inner labia. I looked at the area and noticed two weird things; there are some small bumps in the area and the opening to my vagina looks very white! Not discharge but the actual tissue . I ve had Yeast infections before and the itching resembles that. Please help!
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013