Itching scrotum in cold and dry places. Prescribed Damozine, Fluna and Clona. Want equivalent medicine

Hi Doctors, I had a scortum itchy problem before 1 year before and never stop it. I have consulted many doctors and dermotologist and they prescriped the tablets and oinment (Damozine tab, Fluna tab, clonate F, Radosar, Mosone - ) and it went for 3 to 4 months. After that again I started. It usually happen in cold and dry places. I am in Estonia and now I cannot find this tablets and oinment so, I would like to get the equivalent medicine available in this country for controlling my nighty itching scortum.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012