Itching, scaling, burning like red patches spreading all over left foot, toes and legs. Is it curable ?

WHEN I WAS IN 1ST STANDARD MEANS 6 YRS OLD I WAS FALLAN DOWN I GOT SUM PAIN AT MY RIGHT LEG NAIL SIDE. I TRIED MANY DOCTORS BUT NOT GOT CURED AND IT’S SPREAD MY TOW LEGS. SUDDENLY IT’S DISAPPEARED WHEN I WAS IN 22 YRS OLD. LAST 10 YEARS IT WAS NOT THERE. SUDDENLY IT’S APPEAR ON MY FOOT LEFT SIDE. I TOOK TREATMENT IN HOMEOPATHIC BUT INSTEAD OF CURING ITS SPREADING ALL OVER MY BODY. RIGHT NOW MY AGE 30. ACTUALLY BEFORE I DON’T KNOW WHAT KIND OF DECEASE IT IS. ACTUALLY IT IS PSORIOSIS. ALWAYS IT ITCHING, SCALING, BURNING ITS LOOKING LIKE RED PATCHES . I WANT KNOW ITS CURABLE OR NOT.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013