Itching, redness and pimples on the face after prolonged use of betnovate. No improvement with doxy, episoft facewash. Is it curable?

i had allergy and the doctor had suggested me to use betnovat for sometime but i had used it for six months on my face also. because of the proglonged usage now i have itching,redness and small small pimples on my face. i had consulted doctor again they had give me doxy tablet and episoft facewash but i could see no result even after 4 months. Is this curable ? Please suggest
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012