Itching, red splotches due to body heat. Relieves after going to cold air. Reason?

Whenever my body got hot, I would get itchy all over and develop red splotches on my skin, which would disappear after my body cooled back down and the itching went away. The itching was unbareable (like pins sticking in every inch of my skin) and the red splotches were very noticeable when the itchiness ocurs. I would usually have to go and open my electric fan or go into cold air or something to get it to go away. I didn t even have to get very hot - it seemed like even if my body temperature rose only slightly, this would happen. Even if I do only some stretching or laughing for abou5 minutes, the itchiness will occur and will produce redness splotches all over my body.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013