Itching, red rash on labia minora with small pus filled bump due to use of metro gel and diflucan. Histroy of bv. Help

Hello about 4 weeks ago I was told I had bv from my obgyn. He prescribed flagyl for 7 days. Then last week I started my period and started to notice itching. I let it go a coupe days Bc I assumed it was from wearing pads. When it didn't stop I returned on Tuesday and they gave me metro gel and two diflucan. After taking one pill and using one night of the metro gel I was up with a really red rash on my labia minora and it looks like I also have a small pus filled bump and it only hurts when urinating???
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013