Itching, red bumps over vagina post shaving the vagina and fingering. Chances of genital herpes?

i am 16 years old and i shaved all of my vagina for the first time. The same day i got into sexual activities. We never had sex but we tried and he couldnt get it in so he just fingered me and ate me out. My vagina was very smooth but it started itching and hurting the next day and i got red bumps all over my vagina. They are red itchy and look like they are dry. They kind of look like a lot of pimples . Im scared because im thinking they are genitial herps but we never had sex..we tried but he had a condom on. So could you tell me what the possibilty that this is?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013