Itching rashes like mosquito bites on chest, behind ears, shoulders, pimples on face. On cetrizine. Suggest

I have askin problem. I get itching on my body and the icthing area develops with a rash like mosquito bite. Usually this will happen in the areas like behind ears, chest, shoulders, and sometimes pimples on the face. I m taking cetrizine to control it. I take it every alternative day to control it. This started in the year 2004 when i moved 2 a very hot and humid place for a week. There were no facilities at that place to protect myself frm that clinate. I developed some red patches on my stomach because of that extreme whether, however later those
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013