Itching rash on leg, wheezing. Reason?

In July, I started with a rash on the front of my right leg that itched. It has progressed to an UGLY RED rash from tiny red spots to bigger spots and has also spread to my other leg and forearm. The itching is INTENSE; I have been to my GP who gave me memetasone cream which did not control the itching. I went to a dermatologist who said continue to use that cream. I take Clariton D that helps some with the itching. I've also developed wheezing. My dog also has an itching and bites and chews on himself ALL THE TIME
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
these are allergies can be allergic to dog or dander of dog
the skin and respiratory system are involved antiallergic ointment tab can give temp relied need to find out cause of allerfgy by getting allergy doctor advice whocan tell you cause by gtting blood serum tests and treat accordingly