Itching problem on whole body on use of viagra. How to get rid of it? Should i discontinue using it?

I used 3 times Viagra not more than 25 to 30 strength each time during the past 15 days. from the very first day i developed itching problem on my whole body ====== without realizing this could be because of Viagra - i consulted skin specialist who recommended medicine for eczema , which i have been using for the past 10 days but no respite == 1) What should i do to get rid of this problem of itchy skin ,,,,2) should i discontinue use of Viagra for ever
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013